“Staying on bridal trend for 2016 is easy with bridal hair simplicity.
I personally love the stylish elegance of a softly swept up-styled bun or timeless combed out hair waves.
“My biggest recommendation is floral hair arrangements, this can even be just greenery, A stunning bridal hair adornment, veil or a bohemian braid, to add the perfect finishing touch for bridal day beauty!”
– Nicole Taylor, Sass & Niki’s Wedding Hair
“My three biggest tips for brides are…
- Do your research into how and who you want to do your hair,
- Have a trial to make sure you and your chosen stylist are both on the same wave length,
- Choose a style that suits you, your dress, your style of wedding, and makes you feel amazing. And one that will last all day and night.”
– Sandi O’Neill, Rolling Scissors
Sunshine Coast Bridal Showcase
You can meet both of these on-trend hair experts at the Sunshine Coast Bridal Showcase next Sunday, January 24.