Today we have an oh-so-sweet guest blogger, Suzie Vella, who is the brains and artistic brilliance behind The Cupcake Teahouse.
A wedding cake is such a focal point of the wedding reception. Many photos will be taken of it and it will be oohed and aahed over.There are many factors to consider when chosoing a cake.
- Take the time to find a cake decorator that you feel comfortable with and will listen to your ideas.
- Asl family, friends and even your wedding planner and venue for recommendations as word-of-mouth leads you to some amazing people.
- The style of your cake should reflect who are are and/or goes with your overall theme and setting for the day. Or you can keep it traditional.
- Vintage, rustic and beach theme are still very in vogue at the moment and lend themselves to various options.
- Do some research and compile pictures of ideas that you have in mind and try and narrow it down to 4 – 5 pictures to take to you cake designer. They can then work on a design that suits you both. If you are unsure take a look at the cake designer’s previous designs, as they may have something that you will fall in love with. Or they can work with you on creating a design.
?Remember, you are only limited by your imagination! Part 2 Coming Soon!