Classic black and white. There is nothing more elegant or versatile. The striking black against the purity of the white wedding is always going to be a winner, and when you're talking about styling an entire wedding event with this theme, you would be hard pressed to go wrong. Add to the elegance with a classic car and some crystal table setting detail, and there you have it – your stunning, elegant wedding that will never go out of style.
1. Lace detail wedding dress with black ribbon. Photography by Alex Ball.
2. Drop dead gorgeous black and white wedding shoes. Photography by Alex Ball.
3. A black classic car adds elegance and style to your wedding. Photography by Emma Nayler Photographer.
4. Paper cones of black and white with flower petals is a simple way to add to your theme and create a bit of fun at your wedding ceremony. Photography by Alex Ball.
5. Black ribbon ties in your theme (pun intended.) Photography by Emma Nayler Photographer.
6. A simple white bouquet with black ribbon is an easy and subtle way to add to your classic black and white theme. Photography by Alex Ball