17th November 2011
Yellow = sunlight, happiness, new life, spring, summer, warmth. Sometimes an underated colour, yellow can be the breath of fresh air you want your Sunshine Coast wedding to embody. Yellow can be relaxed and beachy, or a statement vintage look. It can be soft and pretty, or bold and bright. Team with stylish greys and cream or fresh green and white.
1. Cake with yellow flowers. Photography by Beautiful Day Photography, via Pinterest
2. DIY paper flower bouquet. Photography by Dave Robbins Photography, floral design by Hatch Creative Studio, via Style Me Pretty
3. “Savannah” Birdcage Veil. From Velvet Owl
4. Vintage Yellow Wedding Invitations. from Beacon Lane
5. Yellow Bridesmaid’s Dresses. Photography by Aaron Shintaku, via Project Wedding
Find more wedding styling inspiration here.
wedding styling inspiration board
You might also like
Vintage Glam Inspiration
Mauve colour palette with Springtime wedding flowers
Coral Wedding Inspiration