If you’re looking for the perfect venue for your Sunshine Coast wedding, you need this in your life, girl!
Our digital guide to the very best the Sunshine Coast has to offer venue-wise is in its second run and now we have even more Sunshine Coast wedding venues to share with you!
Don’t Book Your Wedding Venue Without This
We’ve gone ahead and grilled each and every venue about all the ins and outs of what it means to book with them for a wedding ceremony and/or reception. From years of talking to brides and grooms about what they want to know before booking their wedding venue, we have definitely asked questions of them you wouldn’t have even thought of.
“Not being from the Sunshine Coast it gave us a comprehensive list of locations and allowed us to compare apples with apples. This made what could be a very overwhelming process a quite straight forward one. Thank you!” – Melissa Weatherley
From minimum/maximum numbers and price range to wet weather options and availability of a kids menu to noise restrictions and whether or not there’s space for a dance floor – seriously, we got super nosy about it! Then we compiled it all into one easy-to-navigate individual profile on each venue. At a glance, you will know if the venue you’re coveting ticks all your boxes.
“It was extremely helpful, the descriptions of each venue gave me a very good indication of what vibe our wedding would have. From there we checked out a few places, and confirmed The Lakehouse for our wedding ceremony and reception.” – Kylie Schoemaker
Pretty + Functional
From the pages of your digital guide, which is downloadable and able to be accessed on any device, with just one click you can call your dream venue to make an appointment, navigate using Google Maps, and find out more information from their website or find an online menu.
We’ve made it super easy for you to narrow down your choices by location by creating four helpful sections – Noosa, Hinterland, Coastal (Caloundra to Rainbow Beach) and Marquee Events (the ultimate mobile venue you can pick up and place anywhere!)
“We are still narrowing our field of choice, however the information you provided has meant we do not have to spend so much time looking up every venue for ourselves and inquiring after something that does not fit the brief of what we are after.” – Jeaniene Wakefield
Each Sunshine Coast wedding venue is extensively reviewed over four pages and covers details, such as…
- Minimum and maximum numbers
- Sample menus
- Cuisine descriptions, photos + style of menu available
- All in one wedding venue options, so your guests don’t have to travel in between the ceremony and reception
- Package option inclusions
- Small wedding and elopement options
- Wet weather back up options
- Service and flexibility details
- Accommodation options onsite or nearby
- Relaxed pre-dinner drinks area your guests can enjoy while you’re having photos taken
- Photographs of other weddings held at the venue
- Styling best suited to the venue
- Opening and closing times
- Noise restrictions
- Band or musician suitability
- Dance floor options
- Wedding day exclusivity policy
- Special dietary requirement information
- What the venue is famous for
And of course there are plenty of beautiful images that show all aspects of each venue.