Still searching for songs for your wedding? If you’re tired of hearing the same old ballads and want to incorporate some wedding songs into your day that aren’t your typical tunes, then this one goes out to you, friend. Angela from Sunshine Coast musical duo, Love Note Music, has curated a playlist to help you hit just the right note for your wedding day.
Music is such a big part of memory making, so every time you hear that song you walked down the aisle to, or danced your first dance to, you want to be filled again with the love and happiness you felt in that moment. And you want it to feel like that moment that was all about you.
Angela said, “If you’re the kind of couple who are into something a little more ‘alt,’ this list might appeal to you. It includes some indie-folk, lots of acoustic chill for the free-spirited-ocean-lovers, and some not-so- ‘weddingy’ pop/alt-rock tunes.”
So next time you jump in the car, or sit down for a wine and a cuddle, have a little listen to this playlist on Spotify and see if there’s something there for you.
1. Mess Is Mine – Vance Joy
2.Only Love – Ben Howard
3.Old Pine – Ben Howard
4. Hearts On Fire – Passenger +
5. Flowers in Your Hair – The Lumineers
6. Nothing Like You & I – The
7. Passenger – Daniel Ellsworth &
8. Latch – Sam Smith
9. First Day of My Life –
10. Falling Slowly – Glen Hansard, Marketa Irglova
11. Hollow Coves – Moments
12. Can’t Help Falling In Love – Haley Reinhart
13. Bloom – The Paper Kites
14. Follow the Sun – Xavier Rudd
15. The Night We Met – Lord Huron
16. Harvest Moon – Neil Young
17. You Belong To Me – Jason Wade
18. Say You Won’t Let Go – James Arthur
19. You and I – Ingrid Michaelson
20. You are Gold – The National Parks
21. You’re Gonna Live Forever in Me – Matt Johnson and Noah Guthrie
22. And I Love Her – Passenger
23. Into the Mystic by Van Morrison
24. Holocene by Bon Iver
25. Into the Wild – Lewis Watson
Meet Love Note Music
Love Note Music are a small collective of wedding musicians who have a passion for folk music and acoustic jam.
Love Note Music are dedicated professionals, talented musicians and singer-songwriters whose originality and flare deliver out of the ordinary covers of the songs you know and love.
Working from a duo to four-piece band will ensure every moment of your day is accompanied by music. Enquire today to secure Love Note Music as your Sunshine Coast wedding entertainment.
Play the film below to hear musical performance by Love Note Music from a recent Sunshine Coast wedding.