Rolling Scissors business owner and wedding hair extraordinaire, Sandi O’Neill, today shares her five favourite hair styles for brides for 2015.
Whether you’re having a beach wedding on one of our stunning Sunshine Coast beaches or travelling up the range to wed in the uber romantic hinterland, you can draw inspiration from these five fab styles.
1. Classic full high bun. This wedding day hair style was perfection on this Maleny bride.
2. Lovely beach boho bride style with flowers in her hair for a soft and pretty. This image was taken at a Noosa Beach wedding.
3. Barrel curls make for an elegant Hollywood glam style, which can be worn either low or high on the crown of the head.
4. Beautiful style, great for shorter layered hair as well as hair that is all one length and long or even really long hair. This style is relaxed in front, but intricately twisted & interwoven in the back. This bride was married on the beach.
5. This is a classic style with a modern twist added with the braid for this Flaxton Gardens bride.
Want to chat to Sandi about wedding hair styling? You’re in luck, you can meet this fine lass this coming weekend at the Sunshine Coast Bridal Showcase! Details below.
Sunshine Coast Bridal Showcase
Sunday 18th January 2015
Show Hours: 10.00 am – 4.00 pm
Venue: Novotel Twin Waters Resort
Admission: $10.00 each available online for pre purchase tickets
$14.00 each at the door
Each bride will receive a show bag filled with information and copies of FREE Brides Diary magazine, Ideal Bride, Queensland Wedding, Wedding & Bride, Queensland Bride Magazine, Coast Bride and Your local Wedding Guide . Valued at over $75.00
Every attendee goes into the draw to win any number of lucky door prizes valued at over $10,000.
There is also an amazing wedding gown from Ferrari Formal Wear worth $1500 up for grabs!