The term “The Bride’s Tree” or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owners of the website whose registered address is PO BOX 1971, SUNSHINE PLAZA, QLD 4558. The term ‘you’ refers to the user, viewer, advertiser or person making a submission on/to our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
ADDITIONAL ADVERTISING AND WEDDING, PRODUCT OR SERVICE SUBMISSION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Advertising on The Bride’s Tree is only available to businesses that have a minimum commitment of one 12-month paid Supplier Directory listing.
2. Information supplied by the advertiser and published on The Bride’s Tree will remain the responsibility of that particular supplier. It is the supplier’s responsibility to ensure that the information they provide is correct and true. The information is provided ‘as is’, without express or implied warranty. You use the information and links at your own risk. The Bride’s Tree takes no responsibility for the content of Internet sites that link from thebridestree.com.au
3. Images and content supplied to The Bride’s Tree may be displayed within relevant sections of the website, online magazine or on our facebook and twitter pages. By submitting images or content to The Bride’s Tree, you agree for The Bride’s Tree to use your images and content within the site and on our social media pages. Wherever possible, these images will be credited. Images for advertisements may be sourced from the advertiser’s linked website, unless supplied in a suitable electronic format by the advertiser. By advertising or submitting photographs, text or design elements for any use throughout The Bride’s Tree website, you unconditionally guarantee that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork you submit to The Bride’s Tree for inclusion in web pages are owned by you, or that you have permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements on www.thebridestree.com.au, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend The Bride’s Tree and its staff from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the client. You must also, where required by the owner/s of the image/s, provide The Bride’s Tree with details of which business name/names to credit. This is an advertiser’s responsibility to supply these details when submitting any images and is not a requirement of The Bride’s Tree to ask. Whenever credits are given, The Bride’s Tree will endeavour to credit these businesses wherever possible. The Bride’s Tree will not and cannot be held responsible for not crediting a business when credits are not given by an advertiser.
4. All contents of advertisements are subject to acceptance by The Bride’s Tree. The Bride’s Tree reserves the right at any time, at its sole discretion, to reject an advertisement. The Bride’s Tree has complete authority to remove suppliers from the site for any reason whatsoever and may do this without warning or delay. If your business is removed from the site, then any previously paid monies for advertising will be refunded for the equivalent amount of time that we have not yet provided advertising for.
5. If the supplier wishes to cease any advertising before the expiry date of their advertising there will be no refund provided.
6. As we consistently upgrade the site, it is not always possible to constantly have advertising displayed in the exact same location on the site. Therefore availability of advertising opportunities is subject to change without notice.
7. Limitation of Liability – The supplier and users of this site indemnifies The Bride’s Tree and its employees against any claims for damages suffered by any party arising out of that party’s use of the published information provided by the supplier, through The Bride’s Tree. The supplier releases The Bride’s Tree from liability for any loss or damage suffered by the supplier arising out of its use of published Information. The Bride’s Tree cannot and will not guarantee the number of enquiries you will receive from The Bride’s Tree website.
8. All suppliers should be ethical and professional in all dealings with brides and grooms referred from The Bride’s Tree. If The Bride’s Tree receives numerous, substantiated reports of unethical and/or unprofessional dealings with our advertised suppliers, they may be removed from the site in accordance with term 4.
9. All supplier directory advertisements are contracted for a period of 12 months, regardless of the payment terms offered. By committing to The Bride’s Tree supplier directory advertising you commit to the full 12 months advertisement fees. After the 12 months is up, advertisers have the opportunity to continue/discontinue their advertisement. Placement positions are not guaranteed to continue the following year until full payment is received. The order of listed Basic, Silver, Gold and Platinum supplier directory listings is on a first come, first served basis. Each directory listing’s placement will rotate randomly within each Platinum, Gold or Silver category so that each business has an opportunity to be higher up the list in their chosen category.
10. Payment for advertising options available on The Bride’s Tree can be made in full or in some instances paid in quarterly installments. Quarterly installments will be invoiced to the advertiser on the first business day of the agreed month. Upon booking advertising, the initial quarterly payment or full payment must be received to secure your advertising booking and placement. Once a term and quarterly payments have been agreed upon, if a quarterly payment is not made as per the original agreement, a 25% surcharge will apply to the remaining payment owing. If payment is still not made, all advertisements will be removed from The Bride’s Tree website and no refunds will be given.
11. The Bride’s Tree website banner advertisers sign up for a minimum commitment of 6 months, at which time they have the opportunity to continue/discontinue their advertisement. The placement of banner advertisements is on a first come first served basis. If an advertiser, whose ranking is higher on the list, gives up their position placement, remaining advertisers move up in placement.
12. The Bride’s Tree can provide advertisers with statistics and reports. Please contact the team to receive your personal business advertising statistics report. All such requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com and will be responded to in a timely manner.
13. All advertising within The Bride’s Tree is not guaranteed to continue past the allocated booking period until a new contract is signed and payment is received.
14 To discontinue advertising, a business must notify The Bride’s Tree in writing to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to PO BOX 1791, SUNSHINE PLAZA, QLD 4558.
15. All advertising rates are inclusive of GST.
16. Advertising will commence once your advertisement is live on The Bride’s Tree website.
17. The Bride’s Tree will take no responsiblity for text submitted by you, if errors appear; this includes wrong information, spelling mistakes and/or grammatical errors. The Bride’s Tree will, however endeavor to pick up any error and notify you immediately.
18. The Bride’s Tree retains the right to crop images if required.
19. The Bride’s Tree retains the right to reject advertisements or images if they are not of the standard required.
20. The Bride’s Tree has the final say on all editorial and visual display of, but not limited to, The Bride’s Tree website.
If you have any queries regarding advertising on The Bride’s Tree or the above terms and conditions, please contact us for further explanations. We look forward to working with you to fulfill all of your advertising needs and offer any available editorial opportunities we have coming up to further promote your business.
What we collect
We may lawfully collect personal information that is necessary for our business to function. The use of the facilities and services available through our website will determine the amount and type of information we collect. The only personal information we collect when you use our website is what you tell us about yourself, for example, by joining our online community, obtaining membership to our site, participating in forums, discussions and comments or when you send us an email we will record your email address. We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to the use of the website, customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. This information may relate to third parties or external business partners regarding a particluar offer that we believe may be of interest to you. In those casese, your information is not transferred to the thrid party
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
- We will not use your personal information for any other purpose without first seeking your consent, unless authorided or required by law.
If you at any time receive any communication from www.thebridestree.com.au, which you would not like to receive, please contact us and we will remove your name from our mailing list. If you would like to check or amend your contact details, please contact us. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information as quickly as possible.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
The Bride’s Tree may accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This website abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this website. Where appropriate that content, advertising space or post will be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this website may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this website receives compensation for some of our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this website are purely that of the team at The Bride’s Tree. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Bride’s Tree and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Bride’s Tree. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Bride’s Tree takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Although all possible care is taken by The Bride’s Tree staff to provide only high quality suppliers on the site, The Bride’s Tree does not and can not guarantee satisfaction of clients with any supplier listed on the site. We recommend that you do proper investigation of any supplier on the site before booking a service.
This website and its content is copyright of The Bride’s Tree. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.