Sunshine Coast wedding accessories designer, Stephanie, of Ivie White, creates hand-crafted individual bridal hair pieces. Each piece is carefully custom made using only the finest pure silk fabrics, vintage and French laces, Swarovski crystals and pearls, beads and finishing. Their creations emanate a modern, stylish bride with a touch of vintage flair.
From headbands to birdcage veils, and sweet flower hair pieces, each individual design is different from the last, as they are all custom made to the bride's specifications. If you want something unique for your Sunshine Coast wedding day, be sure to consider Ivie White. If you have a specific idea, or even if you have no idea what-so-ever, Stephanie will come up with a beautiful design, perfect for you.
1. 1960’s Bohemian Bride Headband.
2. Fascinator. The chiffon flower can be worn in your hair alone or add fascinator veiling to one or two silk chiffon flowers.
3. Silk Satin flower. This flower is made from a combination of Pure Silk and Satin which matches perfectly with most wedding gown fabrics.
4. Lace trimmed tulle veil. Tulle available in 3 colours: white, ivory and off white.
5. Facinator. Add French veiling to any flower to create a vintage chic look.
6. "1930's Elegance" head piece is made up of corded lace heavily beaded with White pearls/ Diamante, Swarovski Crystals, seed beads and bugle beads.
7 & 8. Silk Satin flower.